Welcome to Gadyet Brew


Now brewing the latest gadgets with a teaspoon of insights. Served hot. Great with donuts.

We appreciate your support by visiting the ads that make sense to you. Thanks.

Toys 'R McD's


I happen to come across a few old toys of mine while looking for something in our old cabinet. Two of them were toys from McDonald's. One is a pull-back car and a burger transformer robot. I played with them again (so ok, there's a cut scene here of me reminiscing my childhood) and found they were still functional. I mean, the pull-back car
was still running and the burger robot, well, still transforming.

One thing I like with the toys of McD's is their quality. The plastic used on the toys doesn't feel cheap and they don't break easily. I'm not promoting any fast food restaurant here but you can't help but notice and compare the different toys from different food chains.


Give credit where it is due. I give it to the toys of McD's on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment