Welcome to Gadyet Brew


Now brewing the latest gadgets with a teaspoon of insights. Served hot. Great with donuts.

We appreciate your support by visiting the ads that make sense to you. Thanks.

Asus EEE PC Goes Sub-10k Pesos


It has only been a week since I posted about the price of the Blue H1 Ultra-Mobile PC diving into the sub-10,000 Pesos arena. Not to be outdone, the Asus EEE PC 2G and 4G models have followed. With the 2G (2Gig SSD) model going into Php 9,300 and the 4G (4 Gig SSD with webcam) model going into Php 9,995, these price drops seem to light our butts on fire... Itching us to get one as a Christmas present for ourselves (or whoever it is you can afford to give one).

I still remember almost a year ago that I was looking at the newly launched EEE PC's on display at V-Mall Greenhills. I was drooling to get one but the 20K price was limiting my wallet. Right now, I'm glad I did not buy one last December. A little patience always go a long way specially with gadgets. This is a great buy if any of you plans to get one. There is a degree of quality on the Asus brand which makes you comfortable with your purchase.

I smile whenever Technology meets Affordability. We, the consumers, are always the clear winners of these price battles.

You just gotta love the Asus EEE PC on the pic above. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment